2019 Open Board Positions
We have the following board positions open effective January 1, 2019 (each with a two-year term). The nomination process will start in late October,
and the board election will be in early November.
Here is a general description of each open board position:
- Director of Communications: The Director of Communications is responsible for the timely dissemination of information both to and from the CHAPTER membership, using
various tools to accomplish the objective.
- Director of Education: The Director of Education will organize and manage several study and discussion groups, and maintain and report on various educational
opportunities (continuing ed credits, certification classes, etc.).
- Director of Treasure and Finance: The Director of Treasury & Finance will be responsible for the solicitation of input from Board members for the development of financial
goals and objectives for the CHAPTER and the preparation of an annual financial plan.
- Director of Volunteerism and Outreach: Responsible for community outreach, BAs and Brews, College and University relationships, Other CHAPTER and Professional Groups, and managing
volunteerism within the CHAPTER. This position will help to grow influence in our community and Central Region of IIBA.
- President: The President will be responsible for the overall functioning of the CHAPTER, assuring that the CHAPTER Board works together as a team, dedicated to achieving the CHAPTER vision, mission and objections as detailed in the CHAPTER Bylaws. Furthermore, the president will serve as the spokesperson for the CHAPTER.
All board members are responsible for promoting our Chapter and various volunteer opportunities, etc.