Education opportunities available for Business Analysis practitioners as well as Business Analyst leaders.
Chapter Education Opportunities
- Iowa Business Analyst Development Day (IBADD)
- IBADD is our premier education conference held annually in the spring. It features local, regional and national speakers of topics
relevant to business analysis practices as well as inspiring motivational speeches that remind us of the important things in life.
- Monthly Meetings
- The chapter offers 10-12 monthly meetings on various topics of interest to our members.
- Study and Special Interest Groups
- Normally occuring in the Spring and Fall, these groups focus on advancing member knowledge and skills through facilitated group study
- Leadership Council
- This group was created to provide unique leadership development, networking and chapter engagement opportunities to its members. Council
members will become one member of a group working together to improve the business analysis practices within their organizations
as well as the business analysis profession within our community.
IIBA® Education Opportunities
- Online Library
- IIBA is providing members with exclusive access to a huge Online Library of hundreds of books on business analysis and related
topics. If you are a member of IIBA,
login to the IIBA website now.
- Participate in an IIBA webinar to increase your business analysis knowledge and skills, and get expert advice on challenging problems.
- Building Business Capability Conference
- Building Business Capability is five co-located conferences offering insight and expertise to help you create effective, complete business