Help keep your Central Iowa IIBA chapter running and enhance your own resume by volunteering with IIBA!
We have one board position available. If you have about 5 hours a month to commit, you can help grow our chapter and make
it even better.
Board Position Opportunities
- Director of Partnership
- - Establish and maintain an active corporate CHAPTER sponsorship solicitation drive
- - Establish and maintain partnerships with companion non-profit professional organization for the CHAPTER. Partnerships could include organizations with local chapters of PMI®, QA, DAMA, etc.
- - Establish and maintain partnerships with for profit professional organizations for the benefit of the CHAPTER
- - Organizations could include B2T Training, Watermark Learning, Your Clear Next Step, Agile Transformation, etc.
- - Create and maintain sponsor strategy which includes sponsor recognition for BOARD sponsorship. BOARD sponsorships could include in-kind or cash sponsorship. In-kind sponsorship includes business donating space for CHAPTER or BOARD meetings
- - Elicit CHAPTER sponsorship
- - Maintain and deliver all permanent records to the position successor as required
If you have any questions, please contact Kevin Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're looking for less commitment, we have several volunteer opportunities as well.
- Audit Committee Volunteer
- - Interest in helping with Year-end Audit
- Finance Volunteer
- - Assist Treasury Recording and balancing books monthly.
- Agile Working Group Coordinator
- - Working with facilitator to corrdinate an Agile chapter event each month, including location and food.
- - Help with registration and Sign in
- Monthly Meeting Greeters
- - Greet meeting attendees and assist with check in
- - Help with room set up (Beverages and food)
- Social Media Volunteer
- - Posting updates and events to Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc...)
If you are interested Apply Now!
If you have any questions please email email@example.com