Help keep your Central Iowa IIBA chapter running and enhance your own resume by volunteering with IIBA!
We have several upcoming board positions available. If you have about 5 hours a month to commit, you can help grow our chapter and make
it even better.
Board Position Opportunities
- The President will be responsible for the overall functioning of the CHAPTER, assuring that the CHAPTER Board works together as
a team, dedicated to achieving the CHAPTER vision, mission and objections as detailed in the CHAPTER Bylaws. Furthermore, the
president will serve as the spokesperson for the CHAPTER
- Director of Communications
- The Director of Communications is responsible for the timely dissemination of information both to and from the CHAPTER membership,
using various tools to accomplish the objective.
- Director of Volunteer and Outreach
- Responsible for community outreach, BAs and Brews, College and University relationships, Other CHAPTER and Professional Groups,
and managing volunteerism within the CHAPTER. This position will help to grow influence in our community and Central Region
- Director of Treasury & Finance
- The Director of Treasury and Finance will be responsible for the solicitation of input from Board members for the development of
financial goals and objectives for the CHAPTER and the preparation of an annual financial plan.
Nominations closed on Friday, November 2nd, 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact the Elections Committee at email@example.com.
If you're looking for less commitment, we have several volunteer opportunities as well.
- BA & Brew Coordinator
- - Assist setting up event
- - Event hostess/host - Welcome committee
- Audit Committee Volunteer
- - Interest in helping with Year-end Audit
- Finance Volunteer
- - Assist Treasury Recording and balancing books monthly.
- Agile Working Group Coordinator
- - Working with facilitator to corrdinate an Agile chapter event each month, including location and food.
- - Help with registration and Sign in
- Monthly Meeting Greeters
- - Greet meeting attendees and assist with check in
- - Help with room set up (Beverages and food)
- Social Media Volunteer
- - Posting updates and events to Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc...)
If you are interested Apply Now!
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org