December 2021 Chapter Meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
Forget about Project and Requirements Metrics! Product Metrics Is Where It's At!
As a BA or PO, the most critical piece of the "How do I add value?" puzzle is rooted in understanding the metrics that track the customers behavior with the product, the Product Metrics! Defining, understanding and facilitating the team in making the metrics on customer behavior changes a reality is where the value truly gets delivered. Whether you work on Project, Product, Features, Enhancements or bug fixes; getting the customer impact and behavior changes defined and implemented successfully is where great business analysis truly stands out! This applies to Agile, Digital transformations, DevOps, and even traditional project environments.
In this session:
- Learn about what product and customer metrics are and why they are so important to analysis
- Discover the steps to use in your analysis to ensure the leaders, stakeholders and teams are all aligned to deliver real customer and end user value.
- Learn how these steps cultivate leadership buy in, team clarity, and end user change management
- Passionate about modern analysis practices!
- Founder and Principal Trainer: BA-Cube.com - Hundreds of BA-Cube members!
- LinkedIn Learning Author/Instructor (1Million+ Learners)
- Experience working with 100s of companies (Fortune 500, Gov, Startups) building their analysis and product ownership practices
- 20+ years of hands-on experience doing business analysis and product ownership work
- Lead Author Team, BABOK v3 Core Team
- Expert Reviewer on IIBA's Agile Ext to the IIBA BABOK
- Author of the ebook Agile Product Ownership: Maximizing The Role and Accelerating Success
- Author of the ebook 3 Agile BA Myths We Need To Challenge
- Expert Reviewer on PMI's Guide to Business Analysis
- Expert Reviewer on PMI's Requirements Management Practice Guide
- Author of Career Models chapter in IIBA’s Managing Business Analysts book (2012)
- Author of the industry’s first agile analysis survey (2019)