Thu, Mar 24|
March 2022 Chapter Meeting
Annual General Meeting and Judy Alter Presenting: Five Characteristics Needed to be a Great Leader
Time & Location
Mar 24, 2022, 11:15 AM – 12:30 PM CDT
About the Event
Annual General Meeting - Trevor Meyers and Judy Alter on Five Characteristics Needed to be a Great Leader
Five Characteristics Needed to be a Great Leader
A leader is not a job title but can be someone at any level. A leader is a coach that helps a person or group to develop. Today's business environment is collaborative and resembles a sports team mindset. Athletes have a "team-first" attitude. Leaders need to be mentors and develop their teams or peers. Business Analysts can have more influence on the company direction than upper management. A Senior Business Analyst must be a leader and mentor.
Judy Alter, CBAP®, FLMI, ACS, PCS & HIA
- Retired from Mutual of Omaha Insurance Companies in March 2020 after 35 years
- Over 18 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- CEO/Owner of Judy Alter Speaker & Business Analysis Services LLC Present
- IIBA Leader since 2012 where she has served on many roles
- IIBA Global Chapter Council Chair September 2017 to Present
In her free time, Judy is an avid sports fan especially the Nebraska Cornhuskers Football team. She is also a technology geek and has been known to make people smile and laugh constantly.